Posted December 12, 2017
1. Maxtron products are subject to a warranty period (including parts and labour) of 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
2. Maxtron is not responsible for the repair or replacement of a
product in any of the following circumstances: used for heavy commercial
purpose; damaged by misuse, negligence, accident, abuse, improper
installation, and misapplication; has been repaired or altered by
unauthorized persons or agents; and, normal worn out in the course of
3. During the warranty period if the supply of any part of the defect item is discontinued, customer may be required to trade-in the defect item for other equivalent product.*
4. All warranty services will only be provided upon presentation of the original product warranty card with proof of purchase (dealer's receipt or invoice) in the same region where the product is brought in to the Maxtron Service Centre or its authorized service agent.
5. Maxtron reserves all the rights to alter the terms and conditions without prior notice.
*Subject to certain conditions and charge may apply.